Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day #14: I've finally found my mojo!


I am a big believer that the universe brings you exactly what you need at exactly the right moment. There are no coincidences in life; everything happens for a reason and with purpose. This is certainly true with love and relationships. After years of bad dating experiences, I've finally come to the conclusion that love will find me because I am willing and ready to accept it.

So how does love find you? Well, for one, we must break down the force fields many of us create around ourselves in order to keep out yet another heartbreak. Of course, this does not occur overnight, and after many years of painful relationship after painful relationship, it is only natural that we would want to protect those last few unscathed areas of our hearts. The problem is that it prevents us from finding that one true love or, as I like to call it, our beloved. Love can be harrowing and challenging, but we will never find it if we do not put ourselves out there, ready and willing to accept it.

This is what we all need to you. Declare to the universe, "yes, I am ready for love. I come willing with an open heart and open mind, ready to accept what I deserve." Have you ever noticed that a closed heart attracts the wrong kind of attention. Sure, we may find a partner for a reasonable amount of time, but nine times out of ten, this individual is broken and bruised, loaded down with too much baggage that they are simply not able to give and receive love as it should be given and received. It is only when we walk into this world with a heart full of love that we will find our beloved.

So, yes, universe, I am finally ready to accept and embrace my beloved. I have in essence, found my mojo! Buddha wrote that “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” I will go through life with a smile on my face, willing and ready for the love and affection I deserve. I will not let negativity, and any more broken individuals bring me down. My heart is ready for something real, something inspired, and something pure. I wish for everyone to feel this way. The universe will bring you love when you release your positive mojo out there, and declare, "yes, I am ready!!"

“Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment